Is there only one way to God or are there two ways to God?
I will challenge you to acknowledge that there are in fact, two ways to God.
Are you ready to attack me yet? I will stand by this statement and not let down my guard. Why? Because it is true. There are two ways to God. No doubt, some of you know what I am saying and some of you are ready to toss me out into the streets.
I have challenged churches to get back to biblical teaching. I have challenged individuals to not soften the gospel with only a message of love.
I am pretty tired today and I still have some studying to do so this will be short.
in case you haven't noticed, the words are shorter now!!
Okay, enough of the funny stuff...
Why do I say there are two ways to God?
You will either go to God the Savior
You will go to God the Judge!
What is your choice?
1. Have you put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ alone to save you?
2. Have you repented of your sins?
3. Are you obedient to His Word?
4. Are you reaching out to the lost?
If the answer to any of these questions is "no" then prepare to meet God, the Judge!
Now, mind you, it is not your works that saves you. But the fruit of the spirit will show good fruit bearing in your life as a saved person. You will repent of your sins. You will be obedient to His Word and you will be reaching out to the lost as that is part of the obedience factor!
Personally, I do not want to meet God, the Judge. I put my hope and my faith in Jesus alone to save me. To believe in Jesus is to do what He calls us to do. The word carries with it the idea of obedience.
b) in a moral or religious reference
1) used in the NT of the conviction and trust to which a man is impelled by a certain inner and higher prerogative and law of soul
2) to trust in Jesus or God as able to aid either in obtaining or in doing something: saving faith
3) mere acknowledgment of some fact or event: intellectual faithDo you believe in Jesus? Really "believe" in Him? Do you believe Him when he says that unless you repent, you will surely perish? Let's look at what the Bible actually says...
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. Luke 13:3
Do you believe Jesus when he says this? Do you realize that if your neighbor has not repented, he will likewise perish? If he was to die today, where would he go? If we truly believe the Word of God, we have to acknowledge that he is headed for hell. He will face God, the Judge!
How can we help him to face God the Savior? We need to give him the gospel message. Not just a part of it, but the whole gospel message. Don't read him a book, don't tell him to get involved in little study groups, but be honest with him. Show him the love of Jesus living within you. Share His love so that they can see they are headed for hell and in need of a Savior.
Yes, there are two ways to God.
But there is ONLY ONE WAY TO HEAVEN! And that is through Jesus Christ.
Put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ, repent of your sins and be obedient to His Word.
Get out and reach the lost while there is still time!
(and if someone tells you that evangelism is a waste of time, just realize it is the Devil trying to stop you!)