Monday, December 24, 2007

The Mountain Meadow Massacre -- (Mormons)







You can read about The Mountain Meadow Massacre here!

Also, go back and read my earlier post on the Mormon stance of blood atonement here.

Don't just take my word on this and don't just take the Hollywood account either but do some research for yourself and come to an educated evaluation. You will be amazed, as I was, in how power-hungry the mormons are. If Mitt Romney is elected President of the United States, you can be sure he will surround himself with other Mormons.

ON A HAPPY NOTE --
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO YOUR FAMILIES AS WELL. MAY THE BIRTH OF JESUS (THE BIBLICAL JESUS AND NOT LUCIFER'S BROTHER) BE AN OCCASION FOR YOU TO RE-EVALUATE YOUR WALK WITH HIM. REPENT OF YOUR SINS AND PUT YOUR FAITH AND TRUST IN HIM! GOD BLESS, BRIAN

4 comments:

michelle said...

thank you for this post! very educational... do you know if the movie is a new movie or an old movie?

pastorbrianculver said...

my understanding is that it came out back in August or Sept of this year, since it is the 150 yr anniversary! I am not sure if it is out for rental yet, it must be, so I will have to see if I can get it.

Anonymous said...

I'm shocked you haven't gotten any LDS comments. This is not a doctrine or a history they are proud of and it is interesting how they are separating from other embarrassing doctrines like "Jesus & Lucifer are brothers" and "the physical conception of Mary." I will be interested in seeing if/how they try to do so with such a well documented piece of history.

Thanks for posting.

tr

pastorbrianculver said...

I know, I figured they would have been all over this. Like I have said before, many of them do not know what truly goes on in their own church and with their own leadership quorum. I hope this is opening up some eyes in the mormon faithful.