Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What a Wonderful World

The following is one of my favorite songs. This song, sung by the legendary Louis Armstrong, resonates with a passion for our world. With all of the wars, and rumors of war going on; with all of the violence, murder, rape, and robbery going on, I wanted to lift you up with one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy it!



God has created a truly wonderful world. We sometimes forget to take notice of the rainbow (God's reminder to us that He will never flood the earth again), the green grass and the red roses. The people exchanging handshakes is a perfect example of love being put on display. (maybe not perfect, but you know what I mean!)

Happy 4th of July to America! If you are living in another country, then...
Happy July 4th to you!! May we not be known for a land of parties, drunkenness, and evil doings, but rather, may we be known for a nation that follows Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior! May God bless each of you today! What a wonderful world we live in. Have you noticed?

3 comments:

Thoughts From Jeff said...

not a comment on this post but the poll ... i think that poll may be too tough to vote on

Anonymous said...

I love that song... Happy Independence Day!

pastorbrianculver said...

Jeff, I went back and tried to include "all of the above" but it won't let me do it! I would love to meet all of them!

Michelle, I can remember when this song came out. I loved it then and I still love it.