Monday, July 7, 2008

Dear Eliot...

I found this over at www.defendingcontending.com



May you thank God for every single blessing that you have received. What one person counts as a burden, another person counts it as pure joy! What have you been stressed out over lately? Not enough money in the bank account? Not a large enough house? Don't have a brand new car? Are you displaying the signs of anger towards God because you don't feel blessed? God's blessings can be found right in front of your nose. Have you opened your eyes lately to see what blessings are there?

Dear Eliot...
let me say, Dear Friend...
I appreciate each and every day that I have to spend with you. You are truly a blessing to me and I count it as pure joy to have known you, even if for only a little while.

3 comments:

Dawg said...

Ugh - I posted this video over at my blog too. Made me cry like a baby.

Hey PB, I just wanted to let you know that yes, I did get to witness at the 4th of July celebrations in Canton Georgia.

I led a team of 6 folks who love the Lord and we passed out over 700 tracts and led 7 people to the Lord that day!!!!!!!

Praise God!!!!!!!!!

pastorbrianculver said...

I knew I had seen it at your site too. I had already told people about the other video that I posted as coming from you so I wanted to share the acknowledgments out to other sites too!

That is awesome that you were able to witness to so many people. 700 tracts is a wonderful day of witnessing. You mentioned that 7 people came to the Lord that day but what we don't know, is how many people went home that night with the tract and read them and were saved. Way to be faithful brother!

Unknown said...

Ok... I cannot watch 3 seconds of this video without bawling... especially now that I'm having one of my own.

What amazing praise for God this family had, though! That is very inspiring and encouraging.