Thursday, July 17, 2008

Time for a feel good video



I know this video is 2 years old now, but the power of it is still special. If any parent out there has a child who is autistic, please watch this video. It will inspire you and motivate you. If you are a woman considering an abortion because you found out your baby is not going to be "normal" then please take time to watch this video. Do you know someone who needs to be encouraged, then do like this coach did...

create an opportunity, then tell them to go at it! You might be surprised to see how well they do!

6 comments:

Craig said...

I remember seeing this on TV. I liked it because I love sports and my brother-in-law is autistic.

Good video.

reformedlawless said...

Brian,

This is an awesome video. I will send it to my daughter who is pregnant with my 3rd grand daughter. Today at lunch we talked about the what ifs. She believes firmly in God's absolute sovereignty and understands that her baby is a gift from God regardless.

I need to ramble a bit more. My daughter and husband tried for 2 years to have another baby without success. Their doctor told them they would have to look for alternatives. Then in God's time a miracle happened. We saw a 4D sonogram the other day and I am certain she has my nose.

Blessings Brother,

Bill

pastorbrianculver said...

I hope it is a child-sized nose and not an adult sized nose!!
How long till the baby is due?

pastorbrianculver said...

Too many times we look at somebody who is different than us and we shun them. All people have worth in God's eyes and if we can get past our own biases and see people the way God sees them, then we can love all people regardless of what makes them different (in our eyes). I think it was awesome the way the students all were cheering this boy. You could really feel the love in the audience. I'll bet your brother-in-law is a blessing to your family!

Dawg said...

Ok...you went and made me teary eyed at 7:43am here at work.

pastorbrianculver said...

sorry about that!!!!