Saturday, December 15, 2007

Way of the Master witnessing clip



So, what do you think? Would you have answered the questions the same way the teenager did? I think most of us would have. You can just see it on his face the moment he "gets it!" I love this video. I put myself in the boy's shoes and can feel God convicting me of my sins. It is at that time, I realize that I need to repent of my sins and stop doing things "my way" and start putting my faith and trust in Jesus Christ alone to save me. It makes me want to hit the streets to reach the lost the way we are Commanded to do! If you have not already seen this video, please watch it and then go to: www.wayofthemaster.com and watch some of their other witnessing video clips. Sign on for the School of Biblical Evangelism, it is an awesome teaching that is very biblical.

4 comments:

Thoughts From Jeff said...

Do you think this type of witnessing is the witnessing we should be doing ?

Anonymous said...

So you still haven't answered my question about the YS videos. Is the hugging video worth while or not. And while we are at it, how could you be a pastor and not be "saved". Just wondering.

pastorbrianculver said...

Sorry about that. I went back to YS and couldn't find the hugging video and haven't watched it. I can imagine it is most like senseless and does nothing to share God's Word. As for me being a pastor and not being saved, here it is...

I felt a calling to get into the ministry. Actually, go to this link...

http://time2changechurches.blogspot.com/2007/10/who-is-joke-really-on.html#links

You can also listen to the revival I preached on Oct 21, 2007 by going to my personal profile. I talk about it on there too.

Thank you for writing back to me. It is good to hear from you! I hope you have a great day!

pastorbrianculver said...

Yes, I like this type of witnessing. I use it all the time and it really does a good job of showing the person their sinfulness without pointing a finger at them and calling them a sinner. They have admitted it themselves and they are not offended. I like this better than friendship evangelism because if we wait until we are friends it might be too late, they might die first. Plus it is often harder to witness to friends than it is to strangers. Less fear of rejection. What is your thought on it?