Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Day!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone all around the world. My prayer is for each one of you to share God's love with everyone you meet. I pray that you remember all of the times that God has been working in your life. I also pray that you will be able to discern the difference between God's Word and false teachers. May He give you strength to face each new day with the courage to resist the Devil. May you always know that you are being prayed for and I pray that you will repent of your sins and totally put your faith and trust in Jesus.

Thank you by Ray Boltz
May people be thanking God for your faithfulness in reaching the lost for His sake!

This is a short post because I am going to spend time with my grandson!! You can bet I am thankful for that!!!!

have a safe and blessed day!

No comments: