Thursday, November 8, 2007

I want to run for President of the United States! UPDATE!!!


Yes, I am throwing my hat into the ring! I am wanting to be your next President. I am not qualified and do not pretent to be. But here is what I have to offer...


I am an American. Yes, born and raised in good ole Illinois! I have lived in Illinois, Texas, Oklahoma, Arizona and Iowa. (See, I can relate to 10% of the country!!)


I am above the minimum age of 35 and am just 5 yrs older than JFK was when he was elected.


I am a custodian. Who better than me to "clean up" government in America? I have an understanding that you have to use chemicals to remove some of the old grease and grime (and isn't that what has happened to our political parties? they have become so "stodgy" that it makes you sick)


I am a single father. Who better than me to relate to all of the single moms out there? (but i do know what it takes to have a successful marriage. My parents were married for over 35 years!)


I have a son and a wonderful family which includes two grandsons! They are my life! (I want what is best for them)


I am a hard worker. I am a fearless worker. I work as though I am working for the Lord! If I please Him, that is all I care about.


I have $75 to my name and am not a millionaire! (I bought a Pepsi so I am down to $74.40)


I only want to surround myself with the best people regardless of what party they are affiliated with. (the best way to describe who the best people are is to find people who have integrity and a strong faith in Jesus)


I am not running as a republican or a democrat. (Our government was originally to be a government of the people, for the people and BY the people. In government today and for the past 35 years at least: it has become a government telling the people what they are going to do. I want to make it a government where the people, the majority of the people, have a say: so long as it doesn't contradict what the Bible says!)


I am a Christian and I am not afraid to go on National TV to tell the world that the only way to heaven is through JESUS CHRIST! I am sick of listening to supposed Christians wimp their way out of a conversation about who goes to heaven and who goes to hell. (If you can get me on Larry King Live then please contact me!!)


There is only one year left. Can I count on your vote?


I am a "good guy"


No wait, I am not a good guy. I am a lying thief and an adulterer at heart. I have dishonored my parents and I have not always put God first. I have been guilty of murder by hating someone. I have coveted what others have and I have been guilty of creating a God to suite me and my sins. I have not always kept the Sabbath Day and kept it Holy.


And even though I am not a good guy. I am still the guy for the White House!


Remember me when it comes time to vote. Brian Culver, and may God bless America!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"I have $75 dollars to my name... I bought a Pepsi and now I'm down to 74.40." (Lol, something along those lines.)

Woah... your Pepsi's only cost $.60? I'm moving down there!

I would vote for you! You should have Jason run as VP! He wants to run for office one day (though the whole... he is only 20 thing might be a problem).