Friday, September 16, 2011

President Brian Culver 2012

http://time2changechurches.blogspot.com/2007/11/i-want-to-run-for-president-of-united.html

Prior to the last election, I had written a blog on how I wanted to be your next President of the United States of America.

Well it is time for an update:

2012 will be the year that Brian Culver runs for President! You need a person like me to run this country. Here is why...

10. I tell great jokes
09. I like to take vacations too (each month!)
08. I know how to read teleprompters
07. I was born in America and can prove it. I typed up my own birth certificate!
06. You can find my school records to verify who I am
05. I adopted my son, married my girlfriend, mowed the yard. I have done it all.
04. I am not a lawyer, I am not a lawyer. You can't make me, you can't make me!! (Gilligan)
03. I am not a millionaire so I can relate to most people
02. I still only have about $75 to my name. Where is my pepsi??
01. My name is not OBAMA

Seriously, here is why you should vote for me as a write in candidate for the 2012 election

10. I am saddened to see the direction this country is going
09. I am a Christian and will NOT do anything that contradicts the Word of God
08. I will not cater to the Muslims or any of the other evil sects out there
07. I am a blue collar worker. I know how to get my hands dirty
06. I have lived paycheck to paycheck most of my life
05. This IS and always has been a Christian nation. Just because someone does not like that, does not change the truth.
04. I promise CHANGE, I promise to bring integrity back to the office of President
03. I will see to it that our country is protected at home first and foremost (right to bear arms will always exist in my administration!)
02. I will enforce illegal immigration laws!
01. My name is not OBAMA

And Jesus said, "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." Barak means lightening Bama means high places. Did Jesus see Satan as Barack Obama? Let's get him out of the office of president. Elect me! I am a child of God! This nation was founded on the principles of for the people, by the people and of the people (something like that!)

I am not perfect but I could sure use a vacation every month! Elect Brian Culver as a write in candidate for President of the United States of America. It would be my honor to serve you. I am taking campaign donations now in an effort to get some national exposure.

I promise you change!
(buy a pepsi from me and I will give you change back from your dollar!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey so my name is also Brian Culver, funny coincidence considering you have the same goals as me, the only difference is that I am only christian in the sense that i believe jesus's words are the key to finding a path to heaven, but claiming that jesus is god and that muslims are evil is proposterous because islam is another acceptable path, the truth is every way of life has a good path to it, as well as a bad one, it just depends on the choices that you personally make. WEELLLLL, I still think its super weird you have the same name as me but good luck trying to bring back the past, im going to stick with the present/future but learn from the past.

pastorbrianculver said...

okay, so here you go, using your own words. "the only difference is that I am only christian in the sense that i believe jesus's words are the key to finding a path to heaven,"

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

This is not just finding "a" path to heaven. It is the ONLY path to heaven. It must be through Jesus Christ. The main reason you do not believe Jesus is God is because you are using one of the perverted versions of the bible. The NIV, ESV, NASB and even the NKJV have all taken the lordship of Jesus out of the bible. His deity is completely missing from those versions. They speak of him but never as God himself. Only in the KJV will you find him as God. His blood (for redemption of sins is missing from the perverted bibles) is essential to the doctrine of who Jesus is.

So if you truly believe Jesus' words then how can you say Islam is acceptable. That religion gets its basis from Esau (the one the bible says, Jacob have I loved, but Esau I have hated.)

You went on to say, "the truth is every way of life has a good path to it, as well as a bad one, it just depends on the choices that you personally make."

No, that is not the truth because it completely goes against what the bible says. You either believe the bible or you don't. You don't believe the bible, so why in the world would you believe in Jesus and believe His words? It does not make sense to deny His deity, to deny the very words He has spoken and to say that all religions will get you to heaven. Completely wrong according to the bible.

Read what Jesus said, Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all [ye] workers of iniquity. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you [yourselves] thrust out. Luke 13:23-28