Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Mark Cahill - One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven (FULL)


Good friend and evangelist -- Mark Cahill preaching a powerful message of One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven. 

What will it take for you to get out and reach the lost for Christ? The shooting that took place at the Sandy School should open our eyes.  No one knows when they will take their last breath on this earth.  I shudder when I think of how little I am doing for Christ.  I do many things for myself and for my wife and for my kids but in comparison to what I do for Christ, it is embarassing.  Not only is it embarassing, it is pathetic.  Many people look at me and say "that man is a man of God," and yet, I am ashamed at how much I actually do for the Lord.  My failure in the past is no excuse for my future failures.  It starts right now!  When I finish this post, I am going to prepare myself to reach the lost daily in my life.  Never again will I desire to slack off on my witnessing to the lost.  Get out into the streets and fulfill the Great Commission!

No comments: