Sunday, March 17, 2013

You Know What You Know. Right?

You know what you know, or at least you think you know what you know.  Right?  You do realize that you don't know everything.  No one does.  Right?  With this being said, are you ready for an eye opening lesson?

You know what you know, you know what you don't know but did you realize that you don't know what you don't know?  Let me put this in a type of chart for you.

              KNOW                                                       DON'T KNOW

                Know                                                        Don't Know
           Don't Know

It is obvious you know what you know.  You KNOW your name.  You KNOW where you live.  You KNOW that you love God.  I could go on and on with this.

There are also other things that you KNOW that you DON'T KNOW.   You DON'T KNOW quantive physics.  You Know that you Don't Know quantive physics.  You Know that you Don't Know how to perform brain surgery.  These are things you know.  And again, I could go on and on describing things that you KNOW that you DON'T KNOW these things.

There is another angle I want to share with you.  There are things that you DON'T KNOW and you DON'T KNOW that you DON'T KNOW these things.  Let me explain.

Prior to coming to my site here, had you not heard about me or seen anything from me before, I would be something or someone that you did not know that you did not know.  As of now, you can say that at one point in time, I did not know about this site.  But now, I can honestly say that I KNOW that I DID NOT KNOW about this site.  But prior to coming here, you had no idea that you DID NOT KNOW about me.  You DID NOT KNOW THAT YOU DID NOT KNOW ME.  You were completely unaware about me.

So, let me say it again and see if it now makes sense.

You KNOW what you KNOW, you also KNOW what you DON'T KNOW and you DON'T KNOW what you DON'T KNOW.

Confused?  Yes!  Now you know that you don't know what I am talking about.  So in other words, it makes complete sense!

As you go through life -- take time to be aware of the things you know.  Embrace the things you do not know.  And challenge yourself to be open to the things that you don't know that you don't know.

God is bigger than we can possibly imagine.  His knowledge is so immense compared to our tiny little brains.  Is it just possible that God is ready to show you something that you never ever thought about?  Something that you don't know that you don't know?  Seek wisdom from our Almighty God.  He is ready to open/show things to you if you will only open your eyes and open your ears.  Let the blind see and the deaf hear!

We serve a mighty God.  Go into the world proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ.  And don't look back.  The simplicity of Christ will take all confusion away.

God bless you all today.  May His blessing be with you always!

No comments: